ABI ambri limited

Current drop in price is disappointing after ABI failed to make...

1. 40 Posts.
    Current drop in price is disappointing after ABI failed to make CVT milestone. But did they really fail?

They failed to get results in hospital that they are achieving in laboratory. Why? because a step in the production line where the ICS sensor unit is added to the plastic cartridge is causing problems. Sounds fixable to me.

The result for hCG in laboratory are respectable, <20% co-efficient of variantion ((standard deviation / mean) * 100 ) at the lower limit of measurement (15 mIU/mL).

A measurement at this level would indicate probable pregnancy (conception in the last couple of days) and need for approriate caution. A repeat test the next day would confirm the diagnosis as the hCG level rises quickly from below 6 mIU/mL to above 150 mIU/mL in the first few days after conception (from what I have read).

The real potential of the AMBRI technology will be when they are able to integrate with a silicon chip, reduction in scale is likely to result in increased sensitivity due to greater replication of individual sensor units and finer control in general I'm guessing.

I think the time to buy will be when the details of progress with silicon chip integration is clearer, all other issues seem minor or solved from what I can figure. At present price risk/reward ratio seems good.

As for credibility of the company, present drop would indicate this is an issue for some, I disagree. There have been some major delays but, this is more likely due to trying to do too much with limited funds and the need to promise the world to get more funds. I blame the current government for that problem.

As for the potential market, I think this technology will create its own market, eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.