ABI ambri limited

hot001, don't make decisions based on what others at hc tell...

1. 40 Posts.
    hot001, don't make decisions based on what others at hc tell you, research, talk to the company, (pray).

Having said that, i'll continue speculating.

The current management is not into making grandiose promises. If technology had truly failed to meet CVT criteria I feel that they would have walked away from it, they have no interest in backing a non-goer. (Neither have they an interest in proping up the current price, volumes being traded are relatively small, most holders are in this for the long haul I think (take up of spp last year was a record %)).

Speculating, I think all is in place for rapid progress now. The installation of the prototype production line was delayed and this had a flow-on effect into the hospital trials (not all the bugs solved). I guess all was aimed to get a result before 35c options expired at the end of september, and they missed it, slightly.

They just have to get the laboratory results with the cartridge and, as stated, a second round of hospital testing has produced better results.

With production line a goer they can now increase the trial quantities produced for all tests of current interest, not just hCG.

Don't forget that BEL, if they are confident, will probably be going at this with all guns blazing at present. The CVT release only said increased stability at room temperature, nothing relating to freeze-dried storage but I think this is the goal.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.