FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Afternoon CW,See from your reply to PH777 on the "two new mines"...

1. 435 Posts.
    Afternoon CW,

See from your reply to PH777 on the "two new mines" thread that you have deferred your analyst's report on FML until after the March quarterly is issued - something I applaud having made mention of this suggestion in my earlier post on 12 April.

In the interim, I believe there are a couple of issues that have arisen on various FML threads, or may be missing from your current draft report that may be worth a mention provided you can get someone from FML to provide you with the current information.

Fitnfam has raised the matter of the Shire of Coolgardie Heavy Vehicle Policy TS03 and its effects on FML operations at the Mount, as haulage has to be currently undertaken through a portion of residential areas of Widgiemoothla.

I think the important point missed in Fitnfam's discussions on the matter is that FML at the time (June 2011) was only moving six road trains per week through Widgiemoothla and there was no input to the Shire of Coolgardie about increasing this number?

While I am no expert on road train tonnages and classifications, six road trains in a week does not seem to me to represent a significant amount of ore being hauled and I think this needs some clarification from FML on just how much ore is being hauled, or being planned to be hauled, from the Mount to Coolgardie for processing?

In the same vein, I believe that clarification is needed on the road infrastructure mechanisims that support CRE operations at Laverton as it would appear that most of the roads in the Laverton area are in a relative poor state of maintenance, and that the Shire of Laverton is not in a financial position to properly look after the council roads it is responsible for.

The big question on this infrastructure question is, that while you can mine as much ore as you like, is the infrastructure in place to ensure you can get that amount of ore to a mill for processing in a timely and cost effective manner?

A comment on this road infrastructure question as it applies to FML and CRE operations in your analyst's report would be most welcome.

Sincerely, kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.