CWY 0.72% $2.77 cleanaway waste management limited

CWY Target Price : $2.50/share, page-2

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Good evening everyone,

Despite the fact that we got sold down on a flat outlook, I did notice one statement.

Vik said at the AGM , "We are well advanced in our planning for the operation of the SKM assets once the acquisition is finalised at the end of this month and are quite confident that the acquisition of these assets will add value to the Company."

To me this implies operating revenue, thus could change the outlook. I believe it was smart to publish a "flat earnings outlook" now as to ensure the market didn't get ahead of itself. I think it is to early to tell by how much the SKM acquisition will generate additional revenue, but could play a serious role. It will be interesting to watch Victoria and their recycling closely, especially since they are now incentivising manufactures to use recycled materials rather than virgin.

One of the fundamental reasons why Cleanaway's earnings are under pressure is the softer prices on recycled commodities. I see this having a fundamental shift in the next 2-5 years. Now is a good time to accumulate, whether it be averaging down, dividend reinvestment plans or chucking some more cash in every 1, 3, 4, 6 or 12 months. The world is going sustainable whether we like it or not. Cleanaway is on the forefront of it.

Cheers,
    Dalto24

P.s. Fingers-crossed we don't become a take-over target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
-0.020(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $6.175B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.80 $2.76 $9.325M 3.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130928 $2.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 213779 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CWY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.