CXM 2.56% 3.8¢ centrex limited

CXM Chart, page-25

1. 9,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I agree - Centrex is grossly undervalued.

When the marketing division activates itself then this will be a massive multibagger. I expect that Centrex will become a 2022 Stockmarket Sweetheart which might even outperform my hyper-enthusiastic predictions.

Only Centrex and IPL really know the probability of increasing the Ardmore reserves and we know how hard Incitec played to get Ardmore back in their stables. It is a credit to our team for holding this apex predator at bay. My understanding is that several members of the IPL executive team have been dismissed for their incompetent decision making in relation to Ardmore.

We could sell Ardmore for $200 million AUD in a fire sale right now and that is without any additional reserves being confirmed. We have a market capitalisation under $50 million which is crazy.com. The professionals and the big end of town know this and know that the share price is unsustainable.

I do not want to sell Ardmore. Rock phosphate is future proof commodity and our clean green dream stuff is best in show. $300 plus per tonne is a conservative estimate. Wow, wow and wow.

I anticipate an announcement this week. CXM has a track record of repeatedly providing monumental mega-boom rises after material announcements. I suspect that l am not the only one believing that another one is just around the corner. Looking forward to another 21/10/21 in twenty-twenty-two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $30.32K 814.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 3229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.