CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

Well, exciting day for CXO! Flag and Pennant Break out anyone?I...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Well, exciting day for CXO! Flag and Pennant Break out anyone?

I was looking at my watch list today and my observation was that the majority of the stocks that were moving upwards were the producers, and the majority of the stocks either going backwards or only having very small increases were the explorers that are not close to producing. Then we have CXO which was a big mover, and (at least according to my watch list) is now clearly more in the producer bucket than it is in the explorer bucket. It would seem that we are finally being recognised for our potential and that we are not being lumped in with other explorers (and the risk they attract). The other thing I noted was that perhaps the hype is consolidating and the money is starting to look at the fundamentals. It might be consolidating, but CXO is still cheap.

We have now convincingly broken the resistance at 25c, and we finished at an all-time high. This is uncharted territory for CXO, and we still have a ways to run yet I think. As a number of posters have said, we are looking at a range of 35+ to potentially mid 40's or even early 50's. This could be driven by a leaky ship that might release some lithium infill or gold news in the next few days or it could be a catchup and then those announcements may drive us further. Either way, this is a very exciting time for CXO and us the shareholders....

GLTA, should be a few great days ahead.....then months...then....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.