CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Welcome back wenty,dare I say: ...with a bit of patience you...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Welcome back wenty,
    dare I say: ...with a bit of patience you could have a house next door for y/ in-laws?...

There is now less demand for sound expert advice... the pessimists are in hiding and quite a few of the former spruikers can't believe their luck...
    We have much smarter management and many more assets than Lithium only so the market will take care of the rest...

I did not get many up-votes few months ago when I predicted that one day we may go up more in a day more than the current ($0.045 share price), when the lithium demand will return and with a bit of luck in suggested Gold exploration ... which was an excellent management' idea! IMHO:

"Cheer up shareholders! No serious business can ignore realities of the market... but the market may change to our advantage much quicker than experts predict now as the drive to renewable energy storage and EV is unstoppable... Just repeat a part of my post from 15/8/20:
    "Timing is everything in business success"...

- There is no point wasting time and green energy "producing" lithium now for a meager profits just for the sake of being a "producer" or even to support NT' economy and jobless dreamers... as nobody will help the company (losing money and) going broke!

- The management is much smarter than some people feel IMHO and as a L/T and serious holder I would rather make a bit of investigation into justifiably hot GOLD and silver prospects while awaiting the Lithium price recovery... as some experts predicted it will come sooner or later ...DYOR:"

I've topped up again and my "strategy" is to buy even more if the price drop further and just follow the relevant news...

The progress in major fields of energy storage and transfer of energy may enforce the demand / price soon! IMHO/DYOR"

GLTA CXO holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.