CXO 0.00% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Yip we all know that its a waiting game. There's nothing new...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Yip we all know that its a waiting game. There's nothing new under the sun here.

And no, I am not suggesting any form of a conspiracy here. I don't think SB and the BOD are privately scheming with the BEOT or amongst themselves to line their pockets while poor little us cop the worst of it. I think its just unfortunate circumstances combined with kinda crappy market conditions which have had its confidence repeatedly struck with unusual events recently. But its gonna be ok and like I said earlier, I have every confidence that the crew will come through because they always eventually do and SB has always played a pretty straight game.

Further to that, I appreciate that even if works are planned by the Board of Directors to be completed by a particular date to suit a strategic agenda for the calendar year where it would be optimal to have something concluded and released, that sometimes, life doesn't care about plans and delays do happen.

What I'm simply pointing out that its understandable that its becoming a grind now waiting on these and that under ordinary circumstances, we should be getting pretty warm now to an announcement of sorts by past performance. As I said, we're humming along to 7 months now since the drills arrived on site. We know there are 4000 samples collected to date and we know that the first deadline on the new tenement is at the end of the month.

Logically, something should be coming. And in my own humble opinion, the sooner the better.
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 07/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $628.6K 6.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 2716065 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2023128 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.