CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

CXO - Chart Thread, page-1859

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I am happy with the positive sentiment as a shareholder of CXO. I also appreciate when a company is pro active with consistent news. I was also fortunate to ride the PLS train from 4 cents up to where it is now. Their meteoric rise saw all the pre-work eg DFS etc to construction of their plant in an impressive time frame. It was also pre-covid. Their (PLS) news flow (regular drone shots plus ground shots) regarding site/groundwork/structural plant parts being engineered off site was also impressive. CXO put out their recent feed about construction beginning with a pic featuring a few workers, a couple of graders and some flattened ground was more groundworks/site prep underway. Not sure if I would put that into a construction underway category (happy to be corrected). And producing by June is an ambitious target from where we are at the moment. Lets hope it meets those targets to capitalise on Lithium prices asap. The CXO PR boys would do well to have a look at what happened over in the Pilbara (Iam sure they have), it kept shareholders happy and accelerated value (mind you it did plummet for a while when spodumene/carbonate prices hit their low). We do not want to many hiccups/delays with the construction phase. The market is marking time on CXO's price at the moment. The acceleration of shareprice will come as it brings the plant into production and starts to meet those offload agreements. Best to all for the festive season and GLTAH
    Last edited by markt: shareprice 15/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.