CXO 6.59% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

All I can say is to anybody out there, particularly if you are a...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    All I can say is to anybody out there, particularly if you are a newer holder and you jumped on when the price was a bit higher, whatever you do, HOLD ON.

This turbulence is going to affect everybody so don't be surprised if you do sell and jump on another stock if that dips too. Also remember, you only solidify the loss once its actually sold, prior to that, it's just a paper loss and a paper loss (especially when the company you've invested in is about 8 months away from production and massive cash flow) can easily turn into a capital gain!

Remember too, we are not too far off that Resource update. That will put a rocket up the Share Price as well. Just baton down the hatches and ignore the bloodbath elsewhere. We actually are gonna be ok.

Signed,

A guy who is a Long Term holder and has lost count of how many times we've been through this kind of scenario with this share and is massively ahead, along with numerous other long holders as a result of not letting emotions dictate our trading patterns.
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 26/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.006(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.680M 17.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228125 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 335231 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.