CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Haahaaa... there must be a lot of 'non-believers' at Maccas...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396

Haahaaa... there must be a lot of 'non-believers' at Maccas Bank. Obviously didn't read or hear the sermon..'... and on the last month of the financial year, there will be 79kt shipped...'

@whiskey49 a 'good analyst' should never be conservative, have a 'most likely' scenario and apply sensitivity analysis, +/- % to main variables (in this case shipped product) to check the veracity of the most likely assumption. For the +% case, a read or quick call to Core should have raised some doubts. Yeah, could assume overly optimistic, unbelievable, etc but a note to cover the assumptions of the most likely scenario is good practice. "The analyst believes that 25kt will be shipped, but it noted that Core has expectations of this being 79kt' type thing.

And the projection of a 'ramp up' of concentrate production to take 1+ years, (Spod quaterly production June 23 @ 5kt, Sept 23 @ 12kt, Dec 23 @ 20kt, Jun 2024+ @ near capacity (approx as graph hard to read) is a bit hard to believe. Its a 'relatively simple' gravity DMS process, yeah full recovery may take longer as quoted numbers are based on bench testing, and reality or 'actual in the ground' values will differ. Come on, 1+ years as a 'most likely scenario', where is their data to show this?

IMO. the guidance is filled with inaccurate assumptions, 'show me the data' !!!!

You may ask do I care? Don't care about Macca's professionalism (for APRA = banking licence), but is now impacting me (or my wallet). So time to 'show the way' and enlighten the 'non-believers'. Maybe a better cost benefit ratio (for me) is enlightening Maccas, and not the 'true believers'.

Here we go again, another David and Goliath battle, or for me its more of a 'Don Quixote' fight. Time to contact Maccas.

'Onwards Rocinante', its off to battle we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.