CXO 3.19% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Firstly just to get the facts straight its overwhelmingly...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Firstly just to get the facts straight its overwhelmingly positive news regarding this company's progress and future. The only thing I can see which has us slightly out is the fact that we may not have spodumene conversion ability till the end of Q1 next year rather than the initial aiming point of by the end of this calendar year. A goal which was set quite a long time ago and isn't far off the likely delivery time.

Aside from that, the Spodumene price is insanely higher than it was years ago, the mine construction is on schedule, the first ship is being loaded right now, the money is about to be flowing in, the resource has steadily grown and is only more likely to grow and we still have no debt and a war chest filled with cash for future expansion.

Very little about our current share price makes sense from a conventional standpoint. It's not to say "ups and downs" don't happen but they really ought not happen like this and what we say was a clearly orchestrated pile on of false or misleading information from the big end of town to crash us and spook retail mum and dad holders out of their shares. A pile on which you've been repeatedly spotted by many posters trying to additionally undermine and throw your weight behind to the detrement of all the holders here.

And the funny thing is, you openly admit that you short us, yet you get all riled up that you get called out for it? Mate! I mean if the shoe fits?

Nor has it hasn't stopped you from hypocritically labelling me an up ramper now has it? Although for the aforementioned reasons outlined above regarding why the Share Price should be way higher and why our future should be bright and the current share price isn't a fair reflection of where we should be, I feel like my base case of facts versus your "hot takes" based on sweet F all might a bit stronger in this case....

And bud, while I very very openly admit I'm here to make money (as are you and everyone else here), for the record however, I am invested in this company in more than a financial sense. I have watched this company go from a tiny 3.5 MT project worth 25 million, a company many Hot Copper pundits like yourself mocked back in the days to a company valued over 2.5 Billion. I have ridden the share price from its highs in the 1.90's down it its very lows in the 1 cent range. I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours on this forum engaging with the people here, trying to contribute something meaningful and of value and retorting B.S artists like yourselves attacks at our company and I can say with my hand on my heart that I genuinely believe in the mission of the company and want this project to succeed for more than the purpose of lining my pockets. This project offers more value to the world than just profit.

Shorters (I.E you) literally make money out of destroying value. Value which often takes months or years to build through genuine work or accomplishment. You offer nothing in return except for quote unquote "liquidity" in the market and a very sketchy claim to finding "fair value" for a company. Problem is, it's often not fair value and your practices often revolve around deliberately undermining companies in the stock market equivalent of a smash and grab which other patient and non-exploitative people inevitably are left holding the bag for.

You're parasites. Parasites which deliberately work to undermine confidence in projects which have real life consequences and can undo the months or even years of hard work and fruits of labour of hundreds or even thousands with as little as an unsubstantiated rumour or a B.S narrative about some squiggly lines you pretend to see on a chart.

And the fact that you keep popping up to offer your negging 2 cents every time you wanna throw your weight behind creating the next potential avalanche of stupidity tells me you're not invested in this company beyond whatever you can't strip that's nailed down, are almost certainly motivated only by greed that people should be very sceptical of any message you deliver.

I'll keep my rose-coloured glasses. Something tells me that in time it will be us, the believers who are vindicated, not you the bottom feeder just trying to make a quick buck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $920.3K 10.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 803609 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 24465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.