CXO 2.69% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

CXO - Chart Thread, page-4755

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Market cap $2 billion - its easy to do the sums, which confirm in fact the company will have free cash earnings - over the next 2 years of production .....to match todays cap.

Sure tax and dividends likely....but you know, generally speaking - yes, cash matches todays cap in 24 months.

This sort of free cash flow seems hard to believe - but we have seen already, that WA producer, whose name starts with P - this is their proven free cash profile, they generate - at proportional production levels, in WA. $2b cap is too cheap here.

BHP and RIO production cost is $20 per ton - yet generate revenues of $100 pt for their iron ore. No reason, at the start of the cycle, for the same big margins to be achieved by lithium producers. Remember the Aust Gov treasury modeling iron ore @ $45 pt -well it never happened, or even looked remotely possible.

Just a great opportunity here - its not about what others are doing, rather savvy more patient investors, quietly taking up this prime opportunity. That is what I have done - soft early in the morning, into a positive days SP end.

In 2021, Core released a Definitive Feasibility Study and Scoping Study on Finniss, the highlights of which included production of an average 173,000tpa of high-quality lithium concentrate at a C1 Opex of US$364/t and A$89m Capex through simple and efficient DMS (gravity) processing of some of Australia’s highest-grade lithium Mineral Resources, along with an initial 10 year mine life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(2.69%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $724.5K 7.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 675999 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 300550 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.