CXO 6.59% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

For me its 1)Maybe because of the negative response by Goldman...

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    For me its 1)
    Maybe because of the negative response by Goldman Sachs to Core Lithium the company decided the best course of action in the lead up to DMS commissioning/ SC6 production is to not speculate until these targets have been met. So far the company has been on target meeting its objectives, 2H 2023 closing in fast.

As for BP33 news flow should be released within 2H 2023, so July 31st Q2 will see alot more clarity than recent Q4 Jan 23 results.

The other consideration the fact the company released a video December 16th 2022 (Ive posted several times), tbh, that was a lifesaver for me, as I know the company knows the effects of player's shorting CXO, because of uncertainty in the near term company valuation.

Remember once first shipment of SC6 leaves Darwin, payment by our Chinese offtake partners will account for $ transparency to balance sheet enabling a clearer valuation for the likes of institutional coverage on CXO.

Assay results being positive organic growth.

So even as I been critical before towards Garreth M, I still believe that Core Lithium suffering as Pilbara Minerals did during the transition from development to production.

Of course there's the macro element but time the only real catalyst for CXO achieving near term growth that will clear away SP volatility.

Well just my thoughts ...

Cplighting posts nailed it too )))

Half glass full, always look on the bright side!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.006(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.680M 17.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228125 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 335231 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.