CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

I think it is crystal clear how Goldman Sachs and co are playing...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I think it is crystal clear how Goldman Sachs and co are playing their game. Lie, deceive, manipulate, cause detriment to honest investors and then gain great financial benefit from their actions. The Dark Triad of psychopaths behaviour fromorganisations that have no Code of Conduct or can be held accountable for malicious manipulation of the market...Watching the role of GS prior to the LTR offer also confirms that they have knowledge ahead of any official announcements. For any one unaware of their behaviour Rolling Stones Magazine did an excellent story on how they behave and then are content to pay any small fines when a regulator, every now and then gives them a parking ticket. The gross profits made far outweigh any petty fines. So they get to act with impunity at the expense of retail or the company they have wrapped their tentacles around. Capitalism has a dark side. Wherever there is large profits to be made the elements of the Dark Triad will be present. One positive take away is that we are not underestimating the scale of this supercycle and it's possible 20 yr benefits. But don't underestimate what greed and deceit in the name of the 'oompany' will be occuring...I have no doubts CXO is firmly compromised at present to these actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.