CXO 1.08% 9.2¢ core lithium ltd

CXO - Chart Thread, page-7136

1. 1,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I just ride it how I see it. No mate the chart didnt tell me that. But the chart does tell me what statistically the share price did in the past. And some patterns just keep repeating and offering the same outcomes. The closing Auction is based on Algorithm close. That is, you can sell your shares at the last price as long as there is the same amount buying at the same price by volume/prortionally to compete. If by proportion or volume the price goes higher or lower via more at higher or lower the auction price then the price is set at the closing price. Get it.

Ok.

3 guys walk into a hotel for a room at $1.00 each. How much did they spend in total? $3.00 Right!
    Dad comes home and says you've overcharged them Fifty cents too much (it was a family business), Here's fifty cents, go and reimburse them. As the son was walking over to the rooms to reimburse them. He put twenty cents in his pocket and gave them back ten cents each.

How much have they paid now. Each? Ninety cents each right?! How much did they pay in total now. Three times Ninety Cents is Two dollars Seventy. Right?! The son put twenty cents in his pocket. So Two dollars Ninety Right! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE remaining 10 CENTS.

And there you have it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $196.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.2¢ $664.8K 7.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1511168 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.