CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Actually W1 generally has more than 1 break in it too, so one...

1. 3,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3632
    Actually W1 generally has more than 1 break in it too, so one could argue that your W1 on your first cycle should actually start earlier than you have drawn it, which would probably strengthen the model. Done a search using the AI search engines and they come up empty on a 4 wave stock modelling system, so I suspect this might be your own discovery. Did you calculate the wave 4 trend? Given we tend to run bottoms on a straightline, that would suggest there is a linear relationship available for the bottoms as well. Also, on this small data set it is distinctly possible there is a fractal relationship hiding in here, which scarily might imply there are 4 cycles up and 4 down (which would be depressing), alternatively 4 up and 2 (or 5 up and 3) down has a nice mathematical symmetry to it. I can see a possibility of another 4 wave cycle before your first cycle, which would give 5 up cycles, but as yet only 2 down cycles. The cycle between 80and 60 does not have a rise calc, but eyeballing it it looks like it might have been about 40%. That creates an interesting pattern with the rising cycle peaks falling by 20% and the falling cycle peaks rising by 20%, in which case we could still have a falling cycle next, but a higher W1 peak as a percentage of its starting point. Hmm the more I look at this the more interesting this analysis gets. Well done.

Last edited by Darkstone: 11/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.