CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

CXO - Chart Thread, page-7764

1. 3,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    So you were a one man band trying to buy enough shares to “ burn shorter “ I can’t possibly see how Shorters get burnt when they know what’s coming well in advance .. unless I’m missing something , the only way they could get burnt is an announcement out of left field about a Take over offer at let’s say a $1.50 … but they already know that’s highly impossible anyway … well at least not until all issues are resolved and all offtake obligations can be met e.t.c e.t.c … hence they’ve still got time to buy back loaned shares and by the sound of it .. I think it was Regal that said , they’ve just been given the opportunity to buy back the whole 200 mil shorted shares in one hit …and can hand them back to State Street in a couple of weeks time … if i’m understanding it correctly… then hopefully they go play somewhere else because all bad news is out and the CR was the last of it .. like I’ve said I really haven’t much of a clue how it all works… but you’d think their comes a time when State Street don’t loan out again , because they wouldn’t want the SP to stay down at 40c when they are also down a considerable amount from when they bought … so when the dust settles and everyone has their new shares .. the pumping begins .. we’ll see by mid September I reckon .. well I’m hoping that’s what’s going to happen ..as always GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.