CXO 1.08% 9.2¢ core lithium ltd

CXO - Chart Thread, page-914

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    Core Lithium chairman Greg English said: “The past year has been one of the busiest in our history. I do not doubt that the year ahead will be even busier …. “

“While delivering a quality mine development at Finniss remains our key focus in the short term, we have not lost sight of the next horizon of the company’s growth.

“Our solid asset base and substantial cash, which we expect to generate, means we will be uniquely placed to capitalise on near term exploration success and downstream processing opportunities.”

“FY2022 will see Core move into our next phase of growth. We are proud of the achievements of our team in FY2021, and we have exciting opportunities ahead of us.”

Start FY22 fully funded

“We start FY2022 with the Finniss Project fully funded, and binding offtake agreements for spodumene concentrate from Finniss.

“We have completed the detailed engineering design of the Finniss Project mine and processing plant.

“We are also in the process of finalising key construction and mining contracts and plan to commence early site construction activities this financial year.

“Management capacity and systems are being developed to accommodate full construction and mining activities.

“Interest in Core and our product continues to grow, and the completion of project financing has created a clear roadmap to product delivery.

“In FY 2023, when we expect to achieve steady-state production, Finniss is forecast to produce about 175,000 tonnes per annum of spodumene concentrate for world markets.”

Sounds like FID coming soon....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $196.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.2¢ $664.8K 7.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1511168 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.