CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

A new T+2 cycle begins Monday and Everyone that bought on...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    A new T+2 cycle begins Monday and Everyone that bought on leverage on Tues/Wed/Thurs and who could not pay had to sell out are actually free to repurchase again.

I feel the Smart money bought Friday. And why not ? Given CXO’s Valuation of $30m is massively undervalued v AJM $160m and PLS (For 1 x AJM equiv - i.e Grants only), $320m for pricing in 2x AJM (Grants and BP33 + Rest of Finnis?), and then additional $1.2billion in potential soon to be begin its pricing in for 2x PLS equiv size and grade of deposits for both Zola and Ringwood which shows the true potential here for rest of 2016 and 2017.

Dry season suprisingly could be longer too with not much rain forecast this year. This will go nuts if they announce they are starting drilling at Zola or Ringwood now and could feasibly continue till Christmas. Wow ! CXO say in last announcement drilling until “late” November. So Tons of Assays to come thru to Christmas ??.

Thats 2 months of Assays ahead minimum.

I Expect it to go vertical some time next week back to 12c+……with 15-20c+ a very real possibility as selling likely has dried up.

Most wanting out are out. When CXO moves she really moves. What CXO lost in 2 sessions it can regain in a morning’s trading and buying can come from everywhere. 3

Glad to be back on board and with more shares than before but with Grants more proven and bigger and better than before …with another new NT drill record of 3.29% Lithium Hit which majorly derisks Grants towards being Commercially viable and an AJM type deposit minimum. BP33 was also outstanding and undrilled Huge Zola (1600m x 660m) and Ringwood (2000m x 800m) …but both massive and proven Spodumene /Pegmatite tested deposits, WOW….All that plus for $30m in mkt cap plus A Secure fully funded balance sheet, with Finnis project barely priced in at all v KDR, AJM, PLS valuations of all $160m plus….and drill results having 90%-95% chance of coming up good again.

I like that value proposition don’t you Alot. Geo team is incredible. Best in the business ?

Back on the journey toward 2016/17 MTM pricing which is about 40c - 50c or $100m - $200m in MC right now. Hope people took advantage of the CXO Trader misread firesale. I sure did. One individual rally could get us past 15c and even 20c and on our way to 40c where all other competitors are.

CXO story is just getting started. Finnis is Proving to be One of the Richest Pegmatite regions on Earth.

GLTAH & DYOR

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.