CXO 9.09% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

CXO Chart, page-28

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I've done research in that area/s via historical finds, which are accessible to anyone via the department of mines in darwin. I've also been to the area, I was there not long ago. Now is all about speculation percentages here and percentages there, the SP has its variables. IMO, the extension of what looks likely to be now will likely become a pilgangoora or a greenbushes. The place needs to be drilled and drilled and that's what's been done. Drilling every where by different companies. Those tenements were gobbled up about two years ago and the better ones were "first in best served". This will unfold next year where the drilling will take on a better look at what's where and what proven potential is. Speculation based on those wonderful pegmatites indicate a promising future. (Even if I'm in the red) the SP of today reflects a fair value and it may just dip a percentage or two lower. That's not a big deal considering that buying at these prices will make a person rich (based on a number of shares). Nothing is served on a dish for you to make without a risk or effort.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.037M 25.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 318278 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2878347 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.