CXO 7.00% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

If they sold to ASX listed company, we should get announcement...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    If they sold to ASX listed company, we should get announcement back.
    It does not surprise me and we could see more of Li explores doing the same.

The sale does not represent a view that NT is no good for lithium future.
    It is now a common knowledge that financial institutions are not interested in lending money for lithium projects
    Most of current and upcoming lithium miners (AJM, PLS, TAW, KDR etc) were forced to secure funds for their mine developments from bonds or off take partners.

Having well established partnership with a strong potential off taker place CXO in good position.

KSN made a very good move to focus on their gold as chasing 2 birds with limited funds is a sign of becoming a leisure company for directors.

I hope we get one day a good price for our U as I would like to see CXO to be master of one commodity not a jackal of all.

On the other note, I like comments by Bill ( OzBlue on HC) regarding climate change. I did my own little research and must say he could be right.

With all climate changes ( tornados in Easter Europe, earthquakes in Albania etc.) there is possibility of small cyclones visiting lithium triangle in South America.

No one can imaging what it would do to Li supplies and demand for hard rock lithium mines.

In the meantime let's get some cheap shares and wait for next round of drill results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.007(7.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $2.498M 26.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 323514 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 483232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.