CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

CXO Charts and TA discussion only

1. 4,136 Posts.
    Please do not use this thread for navel gazing and rants about management or "where are the assays?" type questions. Plenty of other threads for this. Please limit discussions to charts and technical analysis only.

I was looking for a long time for a fork to describe the downtrend and finally found the blue Schiff fork that does the job exceedingly well. Makes fork analysis going forward a lot easier for me now that I can explain this. Note how price gapped over the blue median on news and met resistance at the top blue tyne and then followed it down as it proved strong resistance. Once price broke the top blue tyne, it has put in a series of higher highs and higher lows as it tracked the lower aqua tyne up. Note resistance when it met the first white warning line and the backtest of the break of the blue warning line and today's strong move above it. Price has moved off lower aqua tyne and is an 80% chance statistically to make the aqua median with ST resistances along the way. Today's bar met resistance from the green warning line.

Note also the EMA 13/48 cross which occurred today. Statistically the most valid set of MA pairs.
    CORE EXPLORATION LIMITED_01-09.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.