CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

CXO:Medium to Long Term Hold

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    I understand those that want a quick in and out on news spikes, then they move on and come back, but unless you are very skilled like the Architect you can be on the wrong side of a run and be back in retrace territory shoveling sheet uphill. But what the Architect has also noted is this is a great long term prospect, and other heart members(Heart Member:The top 40 followed members on Hot Copper) such as Forrestfield.

Personally I believe this is a mid to long term MULTIBAGGER prospect, and I do not have to bore you with the many reasons for this belief as has been stated by myself and learned Hot Copper posters. I sleep easily knowing in 6 to 12 months  CXO will possibly be the biggest and richest of them all, and the most cost/competitive Lithium resource in Australia because of basically having its tenements in Darwin, and therefore for these reasons they will jump out of trees to back CXO. The resource is consistently proving itself, with the best yet to come, and therefore there is a huge potential to increase its current market cap many multiples of times. The fundamentals are all there. Some big hitters who are at the coalface(spoken to battery manufacturers in China) have told me that Lithium demand will outstrip supply for decades, and that the hard rock source is the choice of Lithium over brines. I would not worry if you bought at 3c, 6.9c, 8c, 11c, 12c or 15c and about pips here and there. These numbers will pale into insignificance when CXO fully assumes itself.

Be Patient! and Hold On!  AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.