CXO 15.4% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Krugman I think they link up. KDR's did and the nature of...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Krugman I think they link up. KDR's did and the nature of Pegmatite is such that it occurs in major interlinking vein networks in proximity or some call swarms. When the earth was created its like it spurted up to the surface. CXO management know ALOT more than we know about the tenements, they put the incredible jigsaw together and I would think they dont want to say if they do link up until the drill programs confirm. Makes sense legally.

We can say it, and suggest it they cannot. But the Ground looks identical to KDR but richer. KDRs linked up. Mathematical probability, given the GEO is high for the same....at least in major red zones.

I like KDR and own it, less than I did before the KDR legal flukup, but I like CXO more on valuation, Geo, mgt, proximity to Darwin, sealed roads, drill program results, drill program to come.....and of course the GEO of the core deposits (lets not say their names).

Uranium and Zinc is a bonus. Uranium alone supports our valuation, so I sleep well. It has sooo much upside.

We are overdue a major rally and it will come ......each day is on our side now, It sure as hell wont be 8.5c when the Wetseason is over....

Smart buying is now.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.014(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ $2.863M 28.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 306980 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3921699 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.