CXO 3.41% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

Hi Scoodobydoo Thanks for understanding me and your well written...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi Scoodobydoo

Thanks for understanding me and your well written posts..

I am a very straightforward person so I just wanna tell about Facts, not Crap as many many did here..

I personally believe the upcoming Diamond results will be Septacular as there are many hints from yesterday Announcemnts, I always upset (yes, my bad which no good for my healthy) when I saw many just blind follow and thumbs up Rubbish when Ignoring Facts announced by CXO managements....

When CXO traded to 15c, It could be over-hyped but CXO fundermental only could get better, and I am thinking many many felt damn bad when they saw the heading of yesterday Announcements, either they miss out the train by selling at 7c or they are a completely downramper so their faces got slapped by the facts....

If people watching the trades in last 2 days, whenever buy queues got build up, such as 8.9c, 8.6c, 8.3c, there were big sell orders all of sudden appear on screen, and those buy orders got smashed,and 3 or 4 minutes before Auctions, selling pressure accerlated to push down, expecially in today's auction, 2m sell order placed when 5 minutes before market close, when there are more buyers appear, it moved from 8.2c to 8.3c because if it not move up, half of its 2m will get met, See the Game played?

I knew many dislike me but I always discuss Facts and Not Rubbish.....

If you were a retail buyer, you Definitely will scared and not buy.

If you were a Traders, you would choose sell and stay away...

So who will benefit from the relentless selling and the ultimate relentless buying when Good news come in? Those who understand CXO Poential of being multibaggers.....

I won't be silly to sell honestly and I decide to buy more because I open my eyes big and read CXO announcements many times and we are even safe now than those dark days of being sold down to 6.9c because Diamond drill core can show a Clear picture where the Mineralization could turn out so if Managemnt thinking those results will be Strong, why should I scared when CXO shares clearly got played.......

Last, drilling bit will judge the Sp ultimately and we have consistent news flow for next 2 month with the big entry at Early December.....

I never lose my confidence of CXO will be a multibaggers Lithium mid-tier company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.