CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

CXO October Valuation = 37c, page-153

1. 6,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    guys i got my first parcel at 4.4c after the last cr was 4.2c, then the SP went down and down and nothing changed just retailers and chinese selling, so i bought in more at 2.6c and waited, many times i nearly sold. look at the chart it sat at 3c for months then the rest is history. fundamentally this stock is much better than it was then as it has lithium and some massive pegmatites to drill and has doubled its tenements, also it has the barrow creek tin mines as well. not to mention a solid cash backing. last time it was the chinese getting out when they got the boot, now its just retailers overselling the bottom so once again i will look to buy a few more but as this gets too cheap the bulls will come in. also at times when i make decisions i generally wont read HC but if i do i listen to those that i KNOW make money and HONEST posts. look at the lithium outlook, look at the facts, and sometimes you gotta be prepared to wait. A lot are traders and a lot want quick bucks, a lot are selling to buy lower and many are shaken out. this time i cant see it staying under the cr price for too long, but we shall see. good luck picking the bottom all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $251.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $765.9K 6.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2224319 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 2681775 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.