CXO 1.58% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Firstly I have a Marked to Market Valuation off the public...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Firstly I have a Marked to Market Valuation off the public information we have. If you dont like it tough. Markets are not a democracy. Put up your own but risk embarrassment.

Second people I like I will respond to not clueless downrampers who wanted to buy at 8ç or lower and were insulting me like it was free rein. Ignored.

Third there are many sneaky disclosure s from people on this board and I frankly trust only few that I know from 5,6c days when I first purchased.

My base valuation is the best one to date and will stand the test of time. Not one person out of the many here could argue at any level today because it is reasonable..... I was waiting.

Fourthly I didn't ignite anything. Lot of technical selling last week and over 455m shares already traded over 9ç.

And Moreover I dont work for one soul on HC....its a community. So if choose to respond I will.

On wards to 20c.....This week has a real chance. So much catchup and alot of stupid traders last week who didn't read the series of announcements....and sold without thinking ir understanding value. We should recover their shares tomorrow beyond 12c toward 37c

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.002(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $443.6K 4.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1308118 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 106013 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.