CXO 4.21% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

CXO prospects, page-26

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571

options to me can be a very dirty word to me at time, performing rights etc.

Having watched so many companies have their director made into instant millionaire, when issued or exercised and in some way causing devaluation of a companies assets and at often a time when the companies haven’t even made a cents in profits.

The recent government assistance where monies were given to companies and spent just to pay directors bonuses, while shareholders (owners of the company get nothing) also irked me.

Directors are supposed to work to increase shareholder value and profitability not their own pockets.

I think there should be a different algorithms on how directors obtain options to make it fairer to shareholders, as of course we are funding their pay packets. One of those protections, for loyalty purposes was if a director left a company they would lose their options…… but would it be criminal if they exercised their options as they created themselves as millionaire only to leave a company a couple of months later. Again we all have seen those massive payout to CEO etc that even get sacked from a company yet still get 13million for the effort…sack me every day of the week, or even twice a year would be enough. Maybe maximum and minimum better set on exercise price based on current SP. If exercising options at a price of 2 cents when the current price is 40 cent for example seems criminal.

With CXO, I invested by ready those company announcements that made strong suggestion that everything was in place to start producing product next year.

I have read some research that suggests the lithium price isn’t bad, and there isn’t the oversupply in the market that some would suggest, and others that support the director view that there is oversupply and price will surge in 2-3years… which of course creates confusion.

I have expressed the view before, that even at a break even return on Lithium was to be had for the first year of production ( and often that is the case as initial cost outweigh return in the first year any) that CXO should producing and selling product, making them/us an establish producer, ready to supply.

The risk to me is that ‘other technologies” might surpass the lithium boom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $1.293M 13.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 692987 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.