CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Read it again. It says by the end of 2022. There’s no mention of...

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3072
    Read it again. It says by the end of 2022. There’s no mention of March.

After more than a decade seeing this project to construction, I’m fairly certain he’s not going to suddenly leave out of the blue. The Board will want to make sure the right appointment is made, a smooth transition is made, and ideally SB would be there to hand over the keys and cut the mine tape.

Being in this stonk for 6 or 7 years, it has come as a bit of a shock today. He’s almost one of the family!

But looking at the positives, he’s leaving us in an unenviable position, and it will be a good opportunity to get someone in with strong commercial experience of operating a mine / project of this size.

I don’t think there’s anything untoward about this departure. He must have been under extraordinary stress these last 6-12 months, and has visibly aged. His new project will allow him to kick back a little more and spend more time with family.

Thank you SB, you have transformed Core Lithium and made many of us millionaires in the process. And I’ll be continuing to ride this train all the way to production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.