CXO 5.49% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

Hey Kiwisfly9, checking in on the cricket made me think of CXO...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Hey Kiwisfly9, checking in on the cricket made me think of CXO and checking your recent posts lol. Im sure Afghanistan will be happy with the draw he he he.

Mate, you welcomed me aboard early last year with my purchase at 20 cents. I always appreciate your commentary, passion and knowledge of CXO. It’s second to none!

For what it’s worth, my thoughts are that we will have an announcement in the morning with either:

1) Tesla deal including increased supply deal;
    2) Above and or Hydroxide plant with significant progress;
    3) Trading halt extended to Monday to finalise both of above;
    4) Further Tesla extension announcement however say 1 month ect which would suggest whatever legals are still being finalised.

I will have a throw at the stumps and go with 3 then second 4.

Again just my thoughts however I have nowhere near the understanding of CXO like you.

Irrespective, I feel happy times to be a Core Lithium holder regardless of a pending Tesla deal. Hopefully an announcement will continue to be icing on the cake (providing a sweet deal for both of us like you have pointed out).

Regardless, the EV and lithium ion battery battery revolution will still be a strong wind our back despite Inflation, interest rates, macro environment ect ect. All just in my opinion and I personally continue to hold conviction through volatility and games played by the big players attempting to depart retail of their shares. I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist / tin hat wearer however pretty obvious watching shares traded and movement in recent times.

Looking forward to end of year, 2023 and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.005(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 8.6¢ $1.051M 11.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 740765 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 29424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.