CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

CXO the timing is perfect, page-169

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    well, higher highs! it has been well over 12 months since we have seen 6c, the last I could find was Feb 2019, and before that is was Dec 18 and the trajectory on both those occasions didn't look anything like it does at the moment. We are climbing without announcements, and we are not leaving any gaps that need to be filled. We are sure to get the attention of the broader market just by the fact that each day we hit a new high, nothing extravagent, but up non the less. The daily volume has not been massive, and it will be very interesting to see what happens when an announcement finally drops - we are overdue by the way, and if management is sticking to their timetable, we have some fairly significant announcements to come and we are running out of time this quarter for them to arrive. So either we are going to have a very big next six weeks, or we are going to see a few of them delivered next quarter. I cannot complain about the SP movement though, it is very nice to finally be out from under water and seeing some green - based on the trading today, we might see the SP accelerate over the coming week or so as the patterns start to hit some bigger radars - maybe even DayTraders again....5.4 seems a distant past now.

Welcome to any new holders - you have made a good choice, and well done to those poor tragics that have been holding hoping for a day/s like we are seeing now - lets hope it continues!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.