CXO 4.21% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

CXO the timing is perfect, page-96

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    I agree. He is purely a trader and good luck to him. He looks for technical setups and takes the trade with his strategy all setout at the start. Checking fundamentals would make him more of a swing trader as the newsflow in the pipeline of CXO would keep you in the trade for much longer. Pretty sure he said he would be back and it could very well keep going.
    I trade using technicals for a bit of fun. I have a rough idea of the fundamentals of the stock. You need to know the stock your trading to a certain extent is my view. Otherwise you get trapped by an announcement that was expected by holders but not traders. Actually another stock went into a TH and now he is stuck and it could go either way. Not good.
    I think you will find you need to catch the best days to outperform the index. Trading moving averages has been proven in backtesting to outperform the buy and hold strategy.Actually I just finished reading a study done on which MA cross was best. 13 and 48.5 was the best combo.
    CXO is different though. I am talking the large caps. Picking consistent multibaggers in the small cap space would smash everything but it is extremely difficult to do. I wonder if you put $1000 on every small cap and left it a few years what would happen. Someone should study that!

Last edited by Brumbie: 13/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $1.293M 13.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 692987 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.