CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

CXO: Time to Buy!

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    I rearranged my portfolio recently because I am so confident in regard to CXO. I do not do this lightly because I am VERY prudent about where I invest. I do a ton of research. CXO has the potential, the fundamentals, the company's stated 'huge cost/competitive advantage of being located in Darwin', a very competitive MC compared to other Lithium companies, and is still at that early stage where the SP  has the opportunity to go through the roof as the Lithium resource is defined.

The company has also stated that 'strong Lithium results are expected in early December' and therefore a possible TH is imminent. There is strong news flow from multiple drill results in December and January, and their aim is to define a JORC compliant resource in early 2017. The Zola and Ringwood drill approvals are being fast tracked, and who knows, if the weather stays as it is, they could get a crack at drilling them. The company also have highly promising NT lithium targets further south(Anningie and Barrow creek) that could be drilled in the wet season. Promising Zinc targets in SA are to be drilled in 2017, and we know that many zinc companies are getting a re-rate because zinc is skyrocketing and at a 10 year high. And this is without me  mentioning their exciting copper project, their rich uranium holdings, and other metals. So seriously why sell??? This is a massive buy!

Pip traders and weak hands will get a rude shock very soon. I've hoovered up their stupidity! AIMO.

P.S.

Drilling is still going strong. It looks like the wet season is delayed in Darwin.

Darwin predicted rainfall for week mm. Mon 0-1;Tues 0-0.4;  Wed 0-0.2; Thurs 0; Frid 0-1; Sat 0-3;
    Sun 0-6

Plenty of SP catalysts; results  and news flow to come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.424M 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97919 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1856379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.