CXO 3.45% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

CXO vs TSLA, page-96

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hi @tally49 I agree mate, generally a really good forum with some great contributors. I have other stocks but rarely spend any time on the forums as they can be so negative, so I appreciate everyone's posts and contributions on CXO. Keep it constructive, critical and positive!

We all know the many benefits of this project and I look forward to the new year and the exciting results ahead. I have been speaking to quite a few Gov employees and Ministers offices over the past month and they are all very supportive of the project, edging on desperate for it to be a success. None of them have raised any concerns or doubts apart from saying the Company still needs finance, which we all know. But hey it's nothing like the $1 bil ARU need. They are working through the MMP and have to go through the administrative process to make sure it meets the NTEPA recommendations, it has to be done right, unfortunately Christmas period has slowed that a little.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and very prosperous New Year. Cheers to all holdersbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.6¢ 8.6¢ $3.568M 39.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 460700 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 386527 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.