CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

I agree with both your figures as well. I was alluding to...

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866

I agree with both your figures as well. I was alluding to Carlton needing work in a post today and have since gone back like you and checked. Around $250m NPV so far is my guess. We also have a bunch of partially drilled pegs which I am very confident at least one more can be mined economically giving us a 10 year project and over $300m NPV. Thats our current market cap in Free Cash flow annually plus hundreds of unexplored pegs to go in Finniss then we have the Barrow Creek area to explore. This company will keep producing long after I do is my guess.

I also note the psychotic one needs to take their lithium pills and has not changed one bit unfortunately. I am getting too old to put up with crap so will do my best to ignore hallucinatory ramblings.
    If seaemay is correct and Red Panda is Not a Panda or Star or Drongo turn up then I will have to reassess. Haha.

Still a great project but I can see why this went nowhere today. The key is not the NPV as the all seeing knucklehead portends. This was in the price ages ago and as usual they arrived at the wrong party.
    The key is a good finance package with binding offtakes for production. Until we get those, this project is still hearsay. I think we will get them and then the market can price in the profits with much more certainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.