4DS 2.60% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

CXO888 / any other attendees, page-26

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hry Vinneh,
    Been out of range for a few days not needing HC till May next year and all.
    Ok Retention, they being Ting Howard and Dave showed little regard to this factor. They stated that all shareholders are sweating on this fact but for really no need. We have retention suitable for many applications which is of course tuneable. They didn't want to waste anytime on this question as they thought it was a sorted and answered question in the Ann's by stating it is tuneable. Clear concise and by a few words, we are fine, along this lines.
    2. SCM was mentioned as we are not chasing this space anymore/now and have evolved from that into god knows what really Vin, Howard mentioned it in two conflicting lights. One we are not chasing to be storage anymore, to calling us SCM later, which I feel he meant the former that we have evolved or morphed into another broader beast...AI ??? seems that way from my understanding.....We have evolved into a AI driving chip, but I am not qualified to say such. So we have achieved SCM highs and surpassed from my understanding..???...not UM though i believe.
    6.PL5 will be reported on as soon as results are available and to IMEC's liking. IMEC are the ones who dictate our Announcements. They apparently are very "Humble" was Daves word of choice and don't like any fluff or wind blowing of any sort, neither the ASX. We have tough guidelines to adhere too.PL5 is to be run as an extra of PL4 from the seems with the 60nm being fine tuned and enhancements sort were possible and recognised. PL6 is going to be a monster is it succeeds to fruition. Ting showed little doubt of it failing, smirking at how straight forward he thinks it is. I always have an element of doubt even if it is on 10%, myself personally.
    16. From my notes and understanding, We are unique in the chip for all its characteristics and capabilities, which is also made to be compatible with each fab on the serious size. The 20nm even more so in compatibility with most if not all fabs. As the Ann said after the meeting by the way of the timeline, this is gospel. IMEC are, and to Tings amazement, giving us preference to the clean room space with seven top class technicians not seen for our price bracket. IMEC are currently adjusting their machines at their cost to make this a going concern on their time line, IMEC's timeline. The 20nm is a must
    21. As soon as Peter starts, he will be knocking on the doors iMEC recommends and will undertake an extended extensive sales process to those companies. Peter is to ask them basically how do they want to see memory for their needs and we tune to their needs it seems. So to answer, from the start of Peter's employment it seems. He will start that whilst PL5 is being undertaken and proceed from there. He is endorsed by Jim, Dave, Ting and Guido...not bad.
    The 20nm has been decided apparently years ago as an end game. IMEC have been aware and instead of us finding another developer to finish the 20nm with, they have made exclusive offering to 4DS to hold our custom and them the chance of this being THEIR success to it seems....Flipping huge eh !!
    Hope this helped and sorry if you already have twenty replies or more for the same questions.
    This time line feels final or very close to it. Hopefully only one 20nm shot in the form of PL6 is needed/required.
    Ting's (Iknow Im about to be shot) body language was cool and sound. Very sure it seems.
    Cheers all 4DSers.....!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $290.5K 3.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 211255 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.