4DS 2.22% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

CXO888 / any other attendees, page-63

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Well, when you ask a question and you get Ting waffling on and on and on about all sorts of things for about 10 minutes that are anything but what the actual question was about, then you get the message that he just doesn't want to tell you and he won't tell you. Because the guy is obviously smart, so he gets what the question was about. So why didn't he answer it?

When pressed about the retention, Howard did say something. Other people were talking at the same time so it was difficult to know if I heard him correctly, but I sat up front and was about 3m from him. I thought that he said "if we told you what the retention was you wouldn't understand it because it is so small." Now I may have misheard that so I haven't wanted to post about it. I assume that there is some retention and it's not a large number, but it can be tuned at the expense of speed and endurance into a product that someone actually wants. Perhaps that is what the next platform lot is about?

So for the first time I've come away from the AGM feeling rather negative about the whole thing and I may be totally wrong so no need to slash your wrists. It's just my take on things right now. I don't trust them and they are not telling us everything. Hopefully, next year they will stream the meeting and then everyone can watch it for themselves and form their own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $255.0K 2.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 201205 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.