4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Uncle Joe….you wrote: “I thought that he said "if we told you...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Uncle Joe….you wrote: “I thought that he said "if we told you what the retention was you wouldn't understand it because it is so small." Now I may have misheard that so I haven't wanted to post about it. ””.

Yet you have posted about it anyway …. Seems a bit disingenuous !

I seriously doubt Howard would say something so demeaning to shareholders, especially when many are so well informed and somewhat sophisticated investors and/or tech literate.

Retention is one of the key pillars to the success of our tech. It is not plausible for you to say our retention metrics don’t cut it in the space we are hoping to inhabit, when at the same time IMEC are excited enough to clear the clean room schedule
    and put their best resources at work to bring the bacon home.
    We don’t know why retention metrics are not being disclosed, but this should not automatically lead people to think our retention metrics are rubbish. That is not rational.

I agree with @Freeza in regards to moving the goal posts. I see now that a reset on goals is reasonable and necessary given that the excellent PL4 results have potentially opened up a bigger market than originally targeted. The tech world is always changing and we have to adapt to meet the needs of the market we are going after.

Im not saying you are one of these people but as we get closer to the prize we are likely to get bombarded with down-rampers (some paid) …… trying to manipulate the SP. It might start sooner than we think. So be on guard, and question everything you read here. Ask yourself if it is based on fact or fiction.

I suggest folk here ask questions directly to the company and persist if necessary. When in doubt go to the source.
    I have been vocal about my disgust regarding the poor communication from the company, despite understanding the caution exhibited by the company…….. it could have been much much better. In the absence of news I can only base my beliefs on what we have been told so far.

I have no reason to distrust the BOD, even if I don’t always agree to their methods and style. What this little company has achieved so far is amazing , but if we pull off 20nm it will be the stuff of legends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.