4DS 1.32% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

I will also reiterate my opinion on the retention metric. Theyve...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    I will also reiterate my opinion on the retention metric. Theyve released every other metric. If they release retention (regardless of if it is better or worse than we expect) then it gives competitors a bench mark to work to.

Although its not the secret herbs and spices regarding how we have built the tech, its enough information for competitors to know what they have to do to win.

By withholding it, theyre in some essence protecting us as shareholders and them as a company.

I also think some people are overlooking the tuneable part.

If the retention changes on a case by case basis, and they come out and say retention is "x", what happens if they tune it for another case basis and it is more, or less.

theyd have shot themselves in the foot by stating one figure and then would be blasted for lying if they came out and said no sorry retention is actually this.

I dont think they are of the opinion that retention in the case of 4DS should be measured by a static amount, which is why they keep repeating that it is "tuneable"

You're either happy with that amount of information, or your not. In which case, if your not, you should adjust your investment accordingly. No amount of commentinf is going to make the figure suddenly appear.

theyve proven us all wrong multiple times up until this point, and have exceeded our expectations more than once. I would be focusing on the positives like the IMEC extension and the fact they are prioritising us.

just my take

happy christmas everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $145.6K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 74999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 5980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.