4DS 4.49% 8.5¢ 4ds memory limited

CXO888 / any other attendees, page-25

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

After re-reading the 21 questions (post @gastrader modifications), A lot have not been answered directly and some appear to no be redundant given the strategic pivot and a roadmap having been outlined.

My summarised take on what has been reported back from attendees (I wasn’t at the AGM) is
    Q1. No. Retention is not the focus! However, since specific cells can be tuned, it doesn’t sound like retention is an issue.
    Q2. Not answered but maybe ignored due to response for Q1. Cycling time and energy efficiency are both important whether 4DS continues to target SCM and/or Edge AI
    Q3. Yes. Covered in the roadmap i.e. PL5 > PL6 > 4 Names
    Q4. Yes ergo PL6 at 20nm
    Q5. Unanswered.
    Q6. Yes. See prev ann. Plus PL5 to further optimise (assumption)
    Q7. Unanswered
    Q8. Two part question. Part A (SP), unanswered directly. Part B (Profile) > Hiring of Peter Himes
    Q9. Unanswered
    Q10. Unanswered directly. Does not appear they are concerned IMO
    Q11. Unanswered. However roadmap may be published post AGM
    Q12. Unanswered directly. Roadmap suggests ‘scaling’ will be a challenge despite Ting’s confidence
    Q13. Unanswered. This is regulated though
    Q14. Yes. Hiring Peter Himes to sprook
    Q15. Unanswered. However the roadmap is now playing into multiple markets (SCM & Edge AI) which increases market size.
    Q16. Unanswered directly. However the roadmap infers there may be some hurdles as per @Flectional and @Accumulator101 comments. Repeatable production at 20nm will be a big jump. Can also be inferred by IMEC’s willingness to give us 2 PL slots and access to their scientists to assist.
    Q17. Roadmap answers this question.
    Q18. Unanswered directly. But sounds like the BOD were all very excited (based on DPs, CX, Pepper’s comments)
    Q19. Unanswered directly. But Edge AI (along with all generative AI applications) are hot commercially and geopolitically right now, so time-to-market is important (as are the time sensitive nature of the patents as saleable IP)
    Q20. Yes. See Roadmap and resources being made available
    Q21. Roadmap out to Sept 2024 (However this does not preclude an acquirer approaching beforehand)

Happy for @Dawn Patrol @Pepper05 and other attendees to correct me.
    Last edited by Dramapig: 11/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.004(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ $235.4K 2.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69267 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ 985514
Last updated 15.50pm 30/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.