CXU 3.85% 2.5¢ cauldron energy limited

CXU General Chat, page-129

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    My first post here, though have been trading this for sometime.

CXU is the standout U stock coming from under 1c strongly. I still remember the last cap raise, playing under 1c, and to get $2m at 4.5c is an achievement as well as bodes well for future.

Very strong trading today, on a big volume of 37m shares traded. Last time it traded this type of volume was when it reached 5.8, today, was just shy at 5.7, but very close. Tonight is Cameco Conference, many times these conferences gives a big boost to U stocks - especially when Cameco comes out with bullish sentiment and figures. It does not always happen, but often. In current U boom sentiment, it may add fuel to the fire - lets see. If things go well - we could be marching towards 8, but to make a new 52 week high and getting closer towards 7 will be very bullish. Downside, if things don't go well, a hold of 5 should be good, with placement at 4.5 - it may have set a bottom platform, lets see. But anything can happen, so please dyor.
    Personally picked up a fair few heads and oppies today, heads average is 5.1 and oppies 3.1 - lets see how it plays out.
    So what may happen tomorrow? Much depends on US Uranium stocks. If Cameco does well, it is the leader of the pack, and all others follow the merry way. So a good report tonight would e good, but CXU could still carve its own path on the back of great news today. Will that happen? Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.