CXU 5.00% 3.8¢ cauldron energy limited

As you may have seen from my posts, I do play the trend. I have...

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3577
    As you may have seen from my posts, I do play the trend. I have been writing about this trend for sometime, most particularly after sellling out in January, that next possible rise may come in April. I don't claim to be a genius, I was just following some patterns. First that CCJ does its test of 39. Next tries to do a new high. Its on the cusp of that. I have been buying U stocks last few days in anticipation, even picked up decent oppies of CXU yesterday. The point I am trying to make, is that based on pattern, we are on a good place. It does not guarantee anything, but probability gets better.
    Regarding BOE, I do hold that as well. But possibly not as big as yours. As I have been writing for sometime, I have made CXU my main play, and currently hold 8 other U stocks, but CXU is my biggest - and I have been writing that for sometime. So I hod BOE, PDN, BMN and LOT - reason they are closer to production. I do believe if we do get a bump, stocks closer to production may get the first bump. But sometimes biggest gains are made on stocks elsewhere. So CXU is that X factor.
    So why do I hold big CXU? I do believe that to make very big gains we have to take a stab. I have done that on CXU. For normal gains, I have 8 other U stocks. Same I do with my Lithium stocks, taken a punt on one. It doesn't mean I am on a winner, but you have to be in it to win it.
    But it all depends on next few days. The situation is hot, but most stocks are below their recent highs. I have a feeling, that will be tested soon. But as I have been writing, I do play trading pattern more than fundamentals. At this stage its looking good for U stocks and CXU. But I will change my mind if it pattern looks otherwise. There are lot of threads where I post, and the moment I post I have sold, people go berserk, calling me with all the names, even if I had before hand told that I may sell if price action is one way. Most people get too emotional, and anyone not following their norms is more like an enemy. I deal with that often. So it doesn't worry me, but certainly perplexes me. But then I think everyone wants to be on a winner. One way path. It can happen. But it does not always happen. Many don't realise it. So any contrary opinion is met with a barrage of personal opinion on the brink of no basis. But that's life. Human nature.
    I feel we are at a critical phase. I feel the next good move should happen within a week. If it doesn't I myself will have a rethink. I hope I don't get smashed as I get on some other threads. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $45.33K 1.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1574611 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 87677 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ 1327092
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.