CXU 14.8% 2.3¢ cauldron energy limited

Is CXU playing the sector?.From a weekly perspective, slight...

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3744
    Is CXU playing the sector?
    From a weekly perspective, slight drop from 4 to 3.7 this week. At this stage, the best efforts are trying to see that we hold the level, rather than breaking out towards 5.
    I wrote this last week - "So why is CXU not able to make same gains as some other U stocks? If you read my reports around big/medium/small stocks that I wrote last week and have again mentioned this week, that may be in play. Though I am no expert in the fields, there are much bigger players who may have a different opinion.". This week play is reinforcing what I have been saying around patterns of play for big/medium/small stocks. It could change. But for now it cannot be ignored.
    This is what I wrote in this weeks report -
        • Uranium Sector overview - Uranium stocks still doing all right, the bullish trend is on, a brief pause happened this week, but Friday US U markets had a very good day. The bullish run is still there, with 5 ASX U stocks making a new 52 week high on Monday, but most gave away the gains after that. CCJ too was looking a bit tentative, but had a strong Friday and keeps the hope alive for another dash to the top over 55. I have been calling CCJ to reach between 55 to 60 in this rally, it reached 54.93 this week, so theoretically has met the number I was thinking about. Weekly perspective it remained flat, which is not a bad thing. ASX U stocks no change in pattern, big stocks doing well, mid stocks average and small stocks not good. I feel this week may be defining week for U stocks, if it can hold the level, good chance that we may have an extended rally well into June, otherwise it could top here and take a breather. General market direction may also help. But U stocks in a boom period, best not to assume anything and follow price action.

Personally, I wrote couple of weeks back, I had exited my positions from CXU. I have not yet bought back. I still believe CXU will shine big one day. But I follow price action, and I will wait for that. For many, who are long term, it may not be the best play. But I have been open, I like to trade and look from that perspective, so please ignore my approach if you don't like it.
    For those interested how stock is tracking against other Uranium stocks or who hold multiple Uranium stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 34 ASX U stocks for more than 3 years. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. Also figures for last year. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/age-weekly-report.6580138/page-5#post-73895376

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.004(14.8%)
Mkt cap ! $28.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $103.2K 4.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 922350 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 647196 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.