CXU 0.00% 1.8¢ cauldron energy limited

You are correct, I am down a large amount of money but I haven't...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    You are correct, I am down a large amount of money but I haven't lost a ounce of sleep over it. In fact last week I purchased a further 100,000 BOE shares as I feel they were too cheap and may purchase more in the future depending on funds. I am prevented from buying more CXU shares due to the 20% rule so I purchased a further 5m CXU options over the last couple of weeks. The way I look at it is that my believe in the long term share price of BOE and CXU has not changed so I stay solid. If you let emotion rule your investment strategy then you need to find another investment because uranium is not for the faint of heart.
    I learnt a less 2 years ago when I decided that Rolls Royce in the UK had finished the restructure and could only go up. Invest a bunch of money at 1.25 and over the next 6 months the share price dropped to 0.86. I was also making a large play in WDS so I sold the shares and moved the funds back to WDS which covered my loss and made me some more money. But I was taught a very solid less because the RR shares are now 4.70 pounds. The lesson was a good one, if you have a firm belief in the price at a future point in time then don't get confused by the noise.
    Keep well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $3.492K 194.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 371304 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 811603 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.