CXU 0.00% 2.6¢ cauldron energy limited

I can understand. In order to make the biggest gains, a hold...

1. 4,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3770
    I can understand.

In order to make the biggest gains, a hold thru thick and thin provides the biggest gains. Of course, it has to go up at some stage, as there are many duds on ASX that never recover. I also made my biggest gains by holding, IMU (25 times) and QPM (20 times), buying in 2s and selling at 50 and 28. One of the reasons I was able to play in stock market. But there is a small story there. I had invested some equal amount in 10 stocks few years back. I didn't know which one is good, because at that stage, even after doing lot of research, I was not able to pick 2. So I diversified and picked 10. If someone had asked me, which one will be a winner, I didn't have a clue. I had a preference, but we never know. I was lucky 2 made very big. 3 others break even. Other 5 it went in reverse in multiples, but I didn't add more. Later I thought, Out of 10, only 2 worked, and in big way. I could have picked some alternative instead of the 2 and they could have turned duds as well. So I thought, luck also plays a good part in this side of things.
    Anyway get to Uranium. I follow patterns. I have been following U pattern very closely for last 3 years. The ups and downs are part of the play. Its cyclical. In this phase we saw another pattern - first time. Only the big players made good money. Mid caps very slightly. Small caps, practically nothing. This was unusual from previous patterns of last 3 years where most U stocks made decent gain on the up play. The cyclical pattern was indicative of a low in May. In mid-May I wrote we may top towards end of May. We did. last many weeks I have been writing we may bottom end of July. CCJ may reach 45. Yesterday CCJ reached 46, so nearly there. We are towards end of July, though still some time left. If we do bottom towards end of July, I feel the next high will come mid to end September. That's my play. I know experts are there with lot of analysis and success. So I could be wrong. But lets see, and hope that we see this pattern. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $7.228K 275.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 508203 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 196051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.