CXU 0.00% 1.8¢ cauldron energy limited

Is Cxu looking vulnerable?.From a weekly perspective, a drop...

1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    Is Cxu looking vulnerable?
    From a weekly perspective, a drop from 1.8 to 1.6. Volume moderate. No indication of big sell down, but clearly no buy pressure.
    So what is happening? Cxu playing the macro where U stocks are looking to find their bottom before a possible reversal. Cxu though is playing slightly weaker. It touched 1. 5 this week, after nearly 8 months. So its playing weak. Sellers are in control currently. U macro not helping the cause. Danger is in price collapsing if a big seller is in play. On the flip side, not much will take for it to get to 3s if u macro is suddenly strong.
    Personally I was trading the stock this week. I have my core holding which I first wrote was at average 2.
    Last week after some trading, I had got it to 1.9. This week I bought at 1.5,1.6,1. 7 and sold at 2. Not big amounts, but intention was to bring the average down when not much is happening. My average now is 1.8, still down on today's closing.
    So what may happen next week? For those reading my posts, I follow CCJ. It needs to hold 39/40 level. If it holds, all good. Otherwise a concern. Spot price too below 80, it needs to go higher, from a psychological perspective. So we are in a critical state now where anything could happen. Let's hope it's positive. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.