CXU 10.0% 1.8¢ cauldron energy limited

I understand what you are saying. I respect your play..By now...

1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3948
    I understand what you are saying. I respect your play.
    By now you may have realised, I like to play trend. I have been writing on U sector for over 3 years. But more importantly, I do the numbers every week, week after week, for over 3 years. So I can see some trends, some patterns. It doesn't mean that those trends and patterns have to play, but many it does.
    Reason I play the sector is because it can make big gains and big losses. If you have 5/10 year timeframes, and the sector is bullish, it may not matter. But I play other sectors too. Eg Li sector is looking like coming back. I only have limited resources, I am sure much less than yours. So I have to rotate to maximise. I don't get everything right. But I know you might be reading my posts for last several months. My thinking may not have been that bad, especially, short to medium play. I may have been lucky.
    I like CXU. But not emotionally attached, like you. Which doesn't mean I am right. I am just saying how I am. Sometimes in life, we never know what was right, until much later. I know you are a good man. I really want you to succeed. And I mean it. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.