CXU 0.00% 1.8¢ cauldron energy limited

No clear direction this week?.From a weekly perspective, CXU...

1. 4,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3963
    No clear direction this week?
    From a weekly perspective, CXU remained flat at 1.8. Lower volume.
    So what is happening? Last week I wrote that U macro is at critical level. I was also following CCJ trading pattern. It had played perfectly till then. A big rise from 40s to 50s. What happens next? Do we got 60s or we back test 45. I had written previously we back tested 45. But it doesn't need to happen. I follow price action, so best not to assume anything. CCJ has not given a strong direction. Meanwhile it has reached 49 couple of times this week, but has held. That is positive. That means its not ready to test 45, yet. But conversely, its not getting the momentum to get over 56.24. So we are at cross roads. I was talking about the same thing last week - will a back test of 45 come first or a high above 56.24? We still don't have an answer. I am still neutral.
    From a numbers perspective, CXU is stuck at CR/SPP price of 1.8. It needs to wait..
    Personally, couple of weeks back I wrote that I have exited. Have not yet bought back. I am still waiting to buy back - I haven't got yet my signal. Its still playing at my sell level.
    So which is the direction?. I don't know. I will wait to see what happens tonight. U macros is very strong. Spot price is also on the rise, Can stocks play to that? Very possibly. There is not much to dislike, but we did make highs this year, January, March, May - we were in euphoria, and then stocks dropped over 60/70%, average 50% - no change in fundamental, just big guys playing us around, we don't like to admit, but I feel unfortunately we are just pawns in the hands of big players. We hope. They play. We hope they play what we want. 60% drop is not we wanted or hoped. It happened. That's the reality. Rest is wish and hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.