A2M 1.05% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

Cxxt nxxt xt s2xt etc etc $8.00, page-3

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Priced for perfection? Given the contexts you've been posting it more appears that this stock is priced for disaster?

You are a rationale investor who knows the fundamentals so I'm not criticising. Even if you're not what's the point of doing so anyway?

I know you run P/E, cash flow analysis. I can show a bunch of smart year 5 pupils to run the same. In fact, Chinese students compete on Olympic maths and other natural science subjects so they are way more advanced on subjects like mathematical progressions which are way beyond the skills required to run fundamental analysis on a underlying stock. And i'm talking about primary school kids in China/Asia.

Basically what i'm trying to say is I can get a bunch of 9-10 year old to do all the fundamental analysis you are doing but I don't think there are any 9-10 year old making a lot of serious money. Get a hang of what i'm saying?

1. Believe but don't be too superstitious of the figures and fundamental analysis you are running because the market is a living organism. We never know what the world will look like and how animal will evolve after a nuclear WWIII. Even of the best us can only guess and imagine.

2. Market movements do repeat in cycles but circumstances change over time. Nothing repeat itself in exact terms especially when something's evolving and market participants start to realising something different in co-ordination. When A2m was hoovering around $1.3 to $2.3 we have corrections up to 30-60%. When it was trading at the range of 2-3 we have corrections of up to 10-20%. When it was at 4-6 it was something like 5-8%. God knows how much it will be going forward?

3. Market is just the market. Nobody ever knows for sure. Who has the final say whether any market actions were rational or not? The market itself. Anything we say is basically buffing ourselves to non-sense so don't worry too much if you get it wrong again. Absolute rationalism could be another form of irrational.

4. The market for A2m is evolving with big players starting to realise and overturning what they previously thought. It's all shown in the trades. So when you wake up tomorrow morning and see A2M trading at $10-16. Please don't jump up and down. it's ok~
    Last edited by Prophet's_insight: 13/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.